The new Reptile Incubation Tray (Cup sold separately) is designed for use with small reptile eggs, such as Leopard Gecko, African Fat Tailed Geckos, Crested Gecko, Uromastyx and any other species with similar sized eggs. Packed with features:
- Four quadrants to separate different clutches, genetics, etc
- Holds up to 8 eggs- 2 per quadrant
- Numbered quadrants for easy egg sorting and record keeping
- Easily and neatly stacked for storage
- Raised bumps to help keep the egg suspended encourage air circulation
- Can be used with a variety of substrates
- Water can be added without disturbing the eggs
- The Reptile Incubation Tray is designed to take advantage of suspended incubation techniques- minimum egg to surface contact with maximum air circulation around the egg.
A variety of substrates can be used depending on your preferences. Substrate level should be about 3-5mm below the bottom of the tray. We have found Vermiculite and Perlite works well for us with 2-4 small holes in the cup.
Cup Size: Fits cup with a 11.5cm diameter.